sunnuntai 20. tammikuuta 2013

Damn we're lazy!

First of all, we're very sorry that we haven't been updating these pages. We've just told to ourselves that we're too busy. No we are not, we are damn lazy. It takes five to fifteen minutes to write something in here.
So from now on somebody from the band will be writing here more often. Stay tuned!

And now, what have been keeping us so "busy"?


Even though something from somewhere is trying to put us down to the rat race, we try to spend as much time as possible at our training place. We are composing our upcoming LP and it feels like the creative work has finally got some lift. It feels that all the usual songwriters in our band (Aapo, Heikki and me) got rear pockets full of riffs, arrangements and cool ideas and when we get together Dave is bringing those shreds of songs alive with his thunderous drumming.

I also had some major problems with writing. I felt like I got nothing to say to nobody. Just wanted to spend my time in the woods and believe in something supernatural, write about nature and mystics. I still do but I also have been developing my sense of societal responsibility and awareness, trying to question my own beliefs and opinions again because I have been stuck in my own righteousness.

There is also big changes and happenings going on in our personal lifes. Real major shit!
Sadly we're have to make some line-up changes but we're very clad to have a great new member to our collective. More about that later.



I want to also thank all the readers, it's very mind lifting to check the stats of the blog and notice that you got thousands of followers!
And sorry again our laziness, we are going to take more responsibility about this page.

- Danger

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti